Reliable Car Rental Service from Hertz
Based in Florida, Hertz is the largest car rental company in US in terms of sales serving around 145 countries Worldwide. It was founded by L. Walter Jacobs in the year 1918. Initially, the company owned only a few T-Fords. Now that it is almost a century, it has earned for itself such a stature that even the likes of Thrifty and Dollar associated Hertz in the past. The top-rated company serves nearly 10, 400 locations globally. Its car fleet boasts of top manufacturers including Mercedes, Cadillac, Mazda, etc.
Why Choose Hertz?
- The leading supplier in Turkey, North America, Middle East and destinations across Europe and Africa.
- A wide selection of insured sports, luxury and hybrid cars
- Hertz NeverLost® navigation to keep you on the right track in a foreign land
- Affordable car hire services for Thailand are just a click away
- Rental deals inclusive of taxes, waivers and additional benefits; no airport fee